Monday, April 9, 2012

Lucky Green Piped & Pleated Bag - $10 Shriners Donation




A gorgeous kelly green handbag generously sized to fit all of your necessities generously. Accentuated with crisp white piping and pleats, this bag is an eye catcher. This bag is a perfect every day bag, exactly why I originally created this bag for myself! In fact, I carry this bag every day.

When you buy this bag, a $10 donation is made to Shriners, Portland in your honor.


_____D E T A I L S_____

Exterior is 100% cotton duck fabric - available in a rainbow of colors

Interior is 100% designer cotton - Riley Blake Designs White Square Raindrops

Large interior pocket in kelly green duck cotton accentuated with more white piping

Heavy interfacing and fleece is used throughout bag construction gives it a nice structure without extreme rigidity

Each and every seam is reinforced; this bag will not fail you


_____D I M E N S I O N S_____

Bag is approximately 16 inches across at the top and 14 inches from top to bottom. Bag is 3 inches deep. 10 inch drop on 2.5 inch wide straps.



_____E X T R A S_____

This bag is custom made for you. If you would prefer a different color, please convo me or email soundsew AT gmail DOT com. I love to work with customers to create their ideal bag.

Current production time is between one and two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment