Monday, April 9, 2012

New Shop

I hope everyone had a beautiful March and a fantastic Easter weekend. My daughter had surgery last week at Shriners in Portland and I am more than ever dedicated to providing donations to this fantastic organization. I hope that you will join me in my efforts and if you would like to read more about my daughter and the fantastic care she is receiving through Shriners, please visit Cerebral Palsy Baby.

As I've been selling my bags on Facebook and through my fabric shop on Etsy throughout March, I really felt the need to transition to a storefront solely for my bags. I didn't really feel that they fit in my fabric shop on Etsy and I hate the thought of having to start with zero feedback in another Etsy shop, so I opened a shop with BigCartel: http://soundsew.bigcartel.com/. If you get a chance, please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment